Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unbelievable!!!!!

It is absolutely unbelievable to me that this picture was taken a year ago today!! A YEAR AGO!!! Yes folks, that's right...today is Luke's 1st Birthday!!



July 8, 2008



I continue to try to wrap my mind around my baby turning one and I just cannot for the life of me believe how quickly this year has passed by. I have very mixed emotions about this birthday...so different from when Matthew turned 1! Then, I felt excited...this time, while I'm happy to be celebrating a year of having Luke in our lives and the joy and love he has brought us, I'm reminded of how fast time is passing by and that makes me really sad.



My sweet baby boy


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little buddy Luke. We love you so much and look forward to another year of watching you grow.


Our little 1 year old!:(



4 comments:

Ryan and Jenn said...

I LOVE HIM!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

very sweet.

The Wheeler Family said...

Happy, happy, birthday Luke! Keena, I totally understand your mixed emotions. Each age and stage is bittersweet, isn't it?

lindascouser said...

He's really beautiful and so is that picture of you two together. I know what you mean: I miss my babies, Griffy and Tommy. They are finally letting me hug them again. Oh, those teen years!