Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and more...

We had a great Easter...got up and did Easter Baskets with the boys and then headed to Lebanon to see my family.











Matthew's new favorite thing to do is to put all of his stuffed animals into Luke's crib with Luke. He then climbs in himself...I think the two of them could play in there for hours. It's sweet that they are beginning to play together a little bit.





This morning we went to the Kaleidoscope Children's Museum where Matthew and his buddies got to pretend that they were Barbers, Doctors and Mechanics. I'm thinking that I might not hire any of them though!! Hahaha:) What a great time!!

2 comments:

Korey said...

omg! i want to go to Kal. with the boys now!!! and everyone else's boys! let's go again!

btw my boys used to love playing in the crib together too. it is really cute to see them do that. i made a whole scrap page from all the pics i took one afternoon of them in crib.

Ryan and Jenn said...

I can't believe how well they play together. So cute.